Week 15 Extra Reading: Lang

This week for my extra reading, I decided to read through Lang's European Fairy tales. On theme with the rest of the European stories, this included some stories that I was familiar with as well as some that I had no idea about. For instance, puss in boots was a story I was very familiar with. I think it's interesting that I had completely associated this story with Shrek because he shows up in that movie and even gets his own spin off movie from the film. The rest of the stories were also interesting because, like I said, I had never read them before. Although I no longer have any more stories to write in this class, I thought it was interesting that I still read through these stories like a storyteller. I still was trying to grab onto a story and figure out how I could recreate it. I think this is a skill that I will really be able to take from this class, no matter how often I end up storytelling in the future.
Lang's European Fairy Tales. Source.
Image result for langs european fairy tales
Andrew Lang Fairy Tales. Source. 

Comments

Popular Posts